All employees are trained and our measures are constantly revised and adapted to the laws and regulations.
- The usual distance rules apply in the house.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in public areas.
- All relevant surfaces in the public areas are disinfected and cleaned several times a day.
- Of course, all staff members wear a face mask and disinfect or clean their hands regularly.
- In all areas, disinfectants are available for our guests.
- In order to make your check-in as easy and quick as possible, we offer you the possibility to do an online check-in from home. For this, we will send you a link before your arrival.
- In the kitchen, everything is prepared with the utmost care as always and surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- As many meals as possible will be served to the table.
- In the restaurant, the legal minimum distance between tables is observed.
- You do not need a mask at the table. However, FFP2 masks are mandatory at the buffet and while entering and leaving the restaurant.
From 19.05. on the following entry regulations to Austria will apply:
In future, Austria will follow the ECDC map for risk areas. This means:
- green/orange: free entry
- red: entry only for tested, vaccinated or recovered persons
- dark red: entry only for tested, vaccinated or recovered persons plus quarantine (free testing after 5 days).
In addition, entry tests are required. The following tests are possible:
- Self-test with digital solution: 24h
- Antigen test: 48h
- PCR test: 72h
- Recovered persons are exempt from the testing obligation for 6 months.
- Vaccinated people are exempt from testing. This will apply for one year from day 22 after the first vaccination
A current 3-G pass (tested, recovered or vaccinated) is required for the use of the restaurant and spa area, tests must therefore be renewed if necessary.
We understand if you are confused due to all the information and that you might have questions about your holiday. We are happy to help you! Contact us and share your concerns and questions with us!